This Quiz is about General Knowledge Challenge Your Friends To Beat In This Test?
ROUND ONE: GEOGRAPHY. 1. What is the capital of Austria? (1 mark).............
2. Which country does this flag belong to? (2 marks)............
3. What is Ethiopia's capital city? (4 marks)............
4. Which of these world cities is furthest north? (6 marks).........
ROUND TWO: TV AND MOVIES. 5. Who played Michael Scott in the US version of The Office? (1 mark).......
6. In Finding Nemo, what is the name of Nemo's father? (2 marks)............
7. Which of these movies did not win Best Picture at the Oscars? (3 marks)
8. Which of these actors never made an appearance in Friends? (6 marks).........
ROUND THREE: SCIENCE. 9. Which element has the periodic table symbol H? (1 mark).......
10. Which part of the plant cell is marked here by the arrow with the question mark? (2 marks)....
11. When light changes direction when it leaves a lens it is called... (4 marks)
12. Brass is an alloy of which two metals? (6 marks)
ROUND FOUR: MUSIC. 13. Who is this singer who first found fame in the '90s? (1 mark)
14. Which of these is NOT a song by The Beatles? (2 marks)
15. Who has more combined US and UK number one singles? (As a lead artist only) (4 marks)
16. What is the name of Kanye West's second album, which reached number one in the US? (6 marks)
ROUND FIVE: FOOD AND DRINK. 17. What type of meat is used in coq au vin? (1 mark)
18. Which two spirits are used to make a Martini? (2 marks)
19. What type of pastry is used to make eclairs? (3 marks)
20. Which type of flower does saffron come from? (6 marks)
ROUND SIX: HISTORY. 21. In which year did World War I begin? (1 mark)
22. In which year did the United States invade Iraq? (2 marks)
23. Which country did the Aztecs originate from? (3 marks)
24. Which of these things happened last? (6 marks)
ROUND SEVEN: NATURE. 25. What type of bird is this? (1 mark)
26. Which are bigger, African or Indian elephants? (2 marks)
27. What type of wild cat is this? (3 marks)
28. Which type of tree do these leaves belong to? (6 marks)
ROUND EIGHT: LITERATURE. 29. Which of these families is not in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet? (1 mark)
30. Which novel is this the opening of? (2 marks)
31. Who wrote Middlemarch? (4 marks)
32. What is the name of the protagonist of Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart? (6 marks)
Can You Beat Your Friends In This General Knowledge Test?
You got out of right!